The Western Isles contains some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, the quality of the light here is amazing and ever-changing. The weather is unpredictable and you never know from one hour to the next whether it will be calm and sunny, a full blown gale will arrive out of nowhere or whether the sea mist will come rolling in – it is a truly inspirational place to be able to live and work in. My passions in life are birds, wildlife and photography so this is the perfect place to live!
Also I love to travel, so you’ll find images from around the world here too.
Greeting Cards and mounted prints featuring my photography are available here at my studio in Askernish or from my Online Shop
All items are available for bulk buy and wholesale – please contact me for details and discounts.
- Uist Craft Producers shop, Kildonan, South Uist – Framed prints, mounted prints, cards and postcards.
- Daliburgh Post Office, South Uist – Cards and postcards.
- Blue Pig Studio Carloway, Isle of Lewis – greeting cards.
- Hebridean Soap Company Breasclete, Isle of Lewis – framed prints.
- Callanish Visitor Centre, Isle of Lewis – a selection of greeting cards.
Studio Opening times 2020
Because of Covid-19 the studio is now closed for the time being.
Exhibition and Workshops
None at present due to Covid-19 restrictions
Craft Fairs, Markets and Events 2020
Again, because of Covid-19 all planned raft fairs and markets are cancelled for the time being.
Art on the Map / Open Studio Trail
2020: There will be no Art on the Map studio trail this year. Uist Arts Association are currently investigating a few ideas so watch this space!
For full details of the 2019 Art on the Map and a downloadable brochure see the Uists Arts Assocation website at: www.uistarts.org